The Data Center Coalition (DCC) is the membership association for the data center industry.
DCC empowers and champions the data center community through public policy advocacy, thought leadership, stakeholder outreach, and community engagement.
DCC represents and advances the interests of the data center community by:
- Advocating for a business climate, policies, and investments that support the growth and success of this important business sector.
- Informing state and local public officials, economic developers, policymakers, community leaders and other stakeholders about data centers.
- Promoting the economic and community-building impacts of the sector.
As the voice of the data center industry, DCC advocates for:
- A highly skilled and diverse technology workforce
- Greater access to clean energy
- Competitive tax policies and regulatory structure
- Pragmatic land use and zoning regulations