DCC committees offer a variety of opportunities for DCC member companies and their teams to engage with their peers on issues of importance to the data center industry. DCC committees are open to participation by qualified team members of any member company. Appointment to committee leadership roles is limited to representatives of DCC Board member companies.
- Brings together DCC member companies’ communication teams for collaboration.
- Advises DCC staff on industry messaging.
Community Engagement Committee
- Develops and implements initiatives to aggregate and message the support, investment, and impact DCC members make in their communities.
- Directs DCC activities to support and engage in communities on behalf of the membership.
Energy and Environment Committee
- Identifies and advises on energy-related public policy issues of interest to the data center sector.
- Builds consensus related to energy and renewable energy initiatives and develops, articulates, and advocates a data center sector perspective.
- Identifies opportunities for the industry to engage on energy-related public policy issues and develops positions around those issues.
Multistate Air Permitting Committee
- Provides a forum to facilitate member awareness and discussion related to air permitting in individual markets and across states.
- Develops recommendations for the Board and staff for industry positions on policy-related issues and to constructively address new rules, permitting requirements, and other actions related to air permitting.
- Helps inform key regulatory agencies and other stakeholders about the data center industry.
DCC also convenes a variety work groups for members to engage on specific issues of importance to the data center industry. To learn more about DCC’s work groups, please click here.