Discover Your Data Center Career
Learn About the Data Center Industry's Diverse Job Roles
- Will manage the development and implementation of an effective Environmental Health and Safety strategy for the data centers; to mitigate risk, and safeguard personnel, company and customer information and the physical assets.
- Partner with contractors and site leadership with a collaborative approach to implementation of site EHS regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee, inspect, audit EHS compliance within construction activities; drive continuous improvements through control implementation for identified risks.
- Drive accountability and risk identification within HRW activities.
- Conduct incident response and investigations.
- Provide a thorough analysis of EHS risks and the development of appropriate mitigating strategies.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation of EHS policies and procedures.
- Coordinate Emergency Response and related evacuation planning and drills.
- Provide timely reports on identified EHS trends and risks, concern reports, near misses, and other incidents at the data center or Data Center construction site.
- Assign, manage, and ensure accuracy of EHS penalties/ incentives to contractors within contractual scopes.
- Run projects and other assigned duties as needed.
Education: Technical trade school or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Construction Safety.
- Knowledge of Environmental Permits, SWPPP, SPCCC, and other regulations.
- Ability to facilitate and diffuse crucial conversations